Sunday, May 3, 2009

Almost 7 weeks old...

Charlotte is almost 7 weeks old now! I thought she deserved her very own post for this, since Lucas usually hogs most of the camera/blog time :) She can't help it that he can do so much more!

She is starting to interact more with us... If you talk to her, she'll "talk" back and wave her arms and legs. She really likes when Lucas "plays" with her! She accompanies us on all of our adventures and behaves wonderfully (read: usually sleeps in stroller/sling). She's not the sleeping beauty she once was (slept ALL day until about one month old), but has become a terrific sleeper for a one month old... She sleeps for about a 7 hour stretch at night once I put her down. Then sleeps about 2-3 more... Then, I tend to drag her into bed with me where she eats and dozes a bit more :) Our milestone this week has been getting her to put herself to sleep in her crib for a few hours each afternoon - YEAH!!! Very soon I think I'll try to wean her from sleeping at night in her swing. I love that the weather is getting nicer so she can wear summer clothes and we can see her chubby arms/legs. I think she weighs more now than Lucas did at 3 months ;P Guess we'll see at her check-up next week. Stay tuned!

Here are some similar shots from just after she was born until now!

From:
To:
From:
To:
From:
To:
From:
To:

3 comments:

  1. lovely little p--y mom no need for a wash cloth I will lick it clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at mum getting a good feel of her I would LOVE to do it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love touching babypussy it feels so soft

      Delete