Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lookie, lookie what I found...


After hearing Charlotte make some strange noises in the middle of her nap, I went to check on her and this is what I saw! I had been telling several people lately that she has ZERO interest in rolling over either way. Lucas rolled tummy to back before 2 months and back to front at 5 months. Lottie.... nah! You can plop her down however you want and there she stays. Not anymore I guess?!?

I did stay and watch the remainder of her nap, as she scooted and scooted til her head/face were in the very corner of the crib and bumper. I wouldn't worry about it if I knew she could roll back the other way, but she can't. Suppose I'll have to keep a close eye on her sleeping :) Or start practicing the other roll!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes still in her crib, I want gto strip hernaked and molest her, my tounge right up in her ass

    ReplyDelete