Sunday, December 20, 2009

The aftermath

It finally stopped snowing by the time we went to bed Saturday night. It hasn't snowed this much since February of '02 or '03 - whenever we were lucky enough to be visiting from MA and got to help everyone dig out :) I wish we got this much at least once a year! I'll bet stores/malls took a big hit with everyone stuck inside this close to Christmas. Luckily, I'm just about done getting things. I do have a few things that need to be delivered by UPS, so I hope they get back on the roads soon... But I hope the plows take a VERY long time getting to schools and ALL the neighborhood roads! Tony shoveled us out this morning and Lucas went out to play too. Charlotte was inside taking a nice nap after NOT being a good sleeper last night. Last week her top 2 teeth came in, and she was back to sleeping well for 3-4 nights. This morning, I took a good look and there are 3-4 more top teeth coming in. Grrr... That's ok; who needs sleep anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment