Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to School

After missing the first 2 days of school, we eventually had to go back :( Lucas took this pic of me when I got home, so forgive the bluriness!
I can tell I'm getting more experienced (or I just don't care anymore?) because instead of staying home worrying about lesson plans after my first day, we went out on Mike & Brenda's boat for the evening...
There was a guy playing guitar/singing at the Hard Yacht Cafe where we were... He was pretty good and Lucas kept going up to give him tips. Out of it all, he earned an autographed copy of "Muleman's" cd :)
My first week a a half back, Lucas and Charlotte spent blissful days at Ms. Dineyli's and all was well. After labor day, their preschool opened. Here was them their first morning...
Poor Charlotte has done a lot of crying, but finally after a week and a half seems to be getting more used to it. Lucas is thrilled that he finally gets to wear his alien light-up shoes. They've been in the closet since April waiting for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment