Monday, January 16, 2012

'Twas the week before Christmas

The week before Christmas is always SO hectic! There are Christmas parties at work, at the kids' school... each requiring special food and certain gifts. I have to get coverage at school while I go to the preschool Christmas program... Meanwhile, I'm trying to finish all my last-minute shopping/crafting... There are haircuts and special outfits to get ready... As Mom likes to say, "It's a lot of work, but it's worth it!" And to top it off this year, we have an open position to fill at school and I squeezed in 4 interviews during the week too...

Lucas made a present at school for us! He was SO excited that we had to open it a few days before Christmas... Made a nice decoration!
Here are my little monkeys the morning of their school Christmas program! Too adorable!!!
At the program... My camera SUCKS in this lightning, but it's better than nothing!
Our bowling league holiday potluck... In case you hadn't heard, our team name is no longer "Making Waves". We've moved on to "Bowl So Hard"!!! How amazing is that?!?!?!???!!?
And Charlotte sneaking into the candy and helping herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment