Monday, June 3, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a pretty low-key Mother's Day.  Flea market in the morning, a few hours here at home, and then spent the afternoon and Mommom & Pop's.  We made these crafts for the grandparents and one for us, out of the kids' hand and footprints.  All this one is missing is the butterfly antennas...
 2 memorable quotes from Lucas about Mother's Day...
1.  At school they made a nice card for the moms, and a few coupons for chores, hugs, etc.  He told me "We were supposed to make 4 coupons, but it was a lot of work, so you just get 2."
2.  The night before Mother's Day, he says "I just can't wait until tomorrow - it's going to be the best day EVER!"  I asked why.  He replies "cause it's Mother's Day".  In my head I'm thinking "awww", til he says "so that means I get to see Mommom & Pop and eat whatever I want."  Gee, thanks kid.

Anyway, here are some pics of the day:
Presents from kids:

No comments:

Post a Comment