Friday, August 20, 2010

The end of an era :(

This time last year, these were the babies I was about to leave when I went back to work...
This year it's these babies...
That's right... today is my last weekday that I'm off for the summer! Monday it's back to school. I don't dread having to go back, it's just so much more fun to stay home :) And I think this summer took longer to go by than any other summer I can remember. I didn't get as many house-projects done as I did before kids, but I think I did do a good job keeping up with household chores and watching the kiddos learn/explore/play! We went on some fun trips and spent a lot of time with family :) Totally weird to think that this time next year I'll be going back to work with a 4.5 and 2.5 year old...
post edit - I also forgot to mention that I DID keep up with my exercise regime of 5x per week (with the exception of once!)... And I completed 2 1/2 grad classes. That's what else kept me occupied besides playing with kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment