Monday, August 23, 2010

One day down... lots more to go!

Well, our first day back to work/daycare was a smashing success!!! Lucas woke up bouncing off the walls excited to go to Ms. Dineyli's house... He is going there for 2 weeks until his preschool opens after Labor Day. On the car ride there, all he was worried about was "maybe Ms. Dineyli will let me do some schoolwork?" I was a tad worried about how Lottie would do. I mean, I knew she'd be ok after getting adjusted for a few days... I carried her in and she wanted down and got right to playing. She even reached out and gave Ms. Dineyli a hug and a smile. Whew! One thing less to worry about; they both had a great day :)

I went back to school. A few meetings -boo! My head hurt from having to listen to someone talk to me for so long. And they're tarring the roof so the smell was all over the building and was disgusting. But they did a lot of great renovations over the summer. And the building/my room was cleaned better than it's ever been. Here's a pic of my room (before I rearranged it) and the clean, shiny halls.... without kids! Doesn't get any better than that! Here's to hoping my 10th year of teaching is a success...
And here are the 2 darlings on their first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment