Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feliz cumpleanos a ME!!!

Last week, I celebrated my (gulp!) 32nd birthday. The day before my birthday, we took a trip to Gigi's and she had a little surprise party for me:
For some reason, I love having pics of the kids on our birthdays. I am super amused by seeing pics of my me and Matt on my parents' birthdays. My absolute favorite is dad's 37th (I think). Me and Matt are all dorky looking at the table blowing on noisemakers and dad is cutting the cake with no shirt on! Ahhh... memories!

My actual birthday was a Monday - boo - so I went to work and had a fine day. After school, I got home. Tony surprised me... told me we were going to eat with Mike and Brenda... But then the pizza man pulled up out front, and 10 minutes later Mom and Dad showed up too. Yay! We had another pizza/cake party, and then took a walk around the neighborhood looking at all the Halloween decorations...
Mom and Dad got me a new IPod. Got a few nice gift cards from a few other people too... However, I neglected to request anything in particular from Tony, so I got something he really wanted :) A brand spankin' new meat grinder... (yes, you read that right)
Yup, a meat grinder... Luckily, I'm not the kind of girl who gets upset about that ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment