Monday, November 12, 2012

Goodbye faithful friend...

After almost 2.5 years and thousands of pictures, I am finally saying goodbye (for the most part) to my faithful red Casio point-and-shoot camera.  That's right, I am finally moving into the world of the digital SLR camera!  We had a cheapo model a few years back (think 3 cameras ago), but it was just that - cheap.  Last week, Tony surprised me with an early Christmas present.  With the holidays and baby #3 on the way, this seemed like a good time to make the transition.  The pictures it takes are AMAZING and soooo crisp!  I love it already, even though I'm still figuring it out...  The little red camera will still accompany me on excursions when I really need a camera to just stick in my pocket and go, as the new one has quite the "suitcase" with it. 

So, most of my pics from now on will come from my new friend - Canon Rebel...  As soon as I figure out how to get some pics off of it, I will share them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment