Monday, January 21, 2013

Turkey Day

Well, it's been over 2 months since I last posted - how embarrassing!  The new camera takes awesome pics, and believe me, I've taken plenty.  BUT, I was nervous to download the new software to the computer and eventually plug in the camera to steal all the pics from it...  In the back of my mind, I was convinced something would go wrong and they'd disappear or something.  Tony did it for me and now I can breathe again...  And my mom and grandma convinced me I didn't have to write a lot to catch up - I could just post pics...  So, from Thanksgiving until now, pics is about all you're going to get :)  Enjoy!!!  Plus, I know I have to catch up before baby #3 makes its appearance, or it may never happen!

For Thanksgiving, we met Tony's parents, sister, and her family on the Outer Banks of NC at Ft. Fisher.  We left around 2 a.m. Thanksgiving morning to beat the traffic, but it didn't take nearly as long as we'd anticipated.  We were there by 8:00.  So, we took a tour of the USS North Carolina before checking in the the cabin.  The kids had a blast.  We spent the rest of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday down there...  lots of play time for the cousins, a pier we could walk to, the beach, the "lighting" of a local lake, a day trip to Wilmington, and some early Christmas present opening... On Thanksgiving day, I turned 30 weeks pregnant...  Ahhh!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment