Friday, May 31, 2013

First lost tooth

Way back on April 11, Lucas lost his first tooth.  It was loose for weeks, and REALLY loose for a few days before it came out.  I say "came out", but I really mean "I pulled it out".  We kept making Lucas wiggle and wiggle it, and it was hanging pretty much by a thread.  Kids' loose teeth really creep me out, so I was hoping it'd come out easily.  Nope...  On a day of lacrosse practice, Lucas said he wasn't going because he was afraid his tooth would fall out while playing.  That was it.  Tony held him down, I sat on him, and I used a tissue to get it out.  No blood and no tears (after the fact!)...
At least he still had a mouthful of teeth for his birthday and his 6 year pictures...  There are 4 more loose now, but I don't think they're coming out anytime real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment