Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lax camp

Earlier this summer, Lucas went to a lacrosse camp held from 8-11 each morning at my school's stadium.  He LOVED it!  I was so impressed by how "big kid" and not nervous he was.  We put a big blue L on his bottle so he could find it amongst the 300 identical ones...   I walked him down the first day and helped him suit up.  Then I met him at the field afterwards.  From the second day on, he told me not to take him down.  Just dress him in the parking lot, and he'd walk down alone.  Then, he'd meet me back up at the car at the end.  It worked out well not having to take the girls down the hill in the heat, especially since Lydia was usually asleep!  The last day he won a prize (hat) for having the best info about lax players and old lax equipment...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment