Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day

We took the boat out last Monday (yes, I'm that behind!) with Jeff, Chasity, Lily, and Nathan. Headed over to Hart Miller Island. Instead of going to the main part that was pretty crowded, we went to a different part of the island and had a sandy little island end all to ourselves. The kids were super well behaved and occupied themselves on the beach for almost 4 hours! Awesome day :) Except for the part where my camera (which has been having small issues all summer) fell in the sand and won't turn on anymore. Oh well, I ordered a new model of the same camera that is waterproof! Now I can take it anywhere and not have to worry about dropping it in the water or getting dirt on it... But that's why I haven't been able to take pics all last week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment