Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow day so far...

Ah, snow... thanks for making a 4 day weekend for me! Today we woke up (way too early, at 5:35) to 3ish inches of snow... Tony had to go to work, so we snuggled on the sofa for a bit. Then, as almost every day, had some homemade toast...
Then we played cars for quite a while and I got some new pics in our 3 collage frames... Here's just one:
Then the kids - yes both - spent some time trying on my shoes...
Next, we returned some books at the library and headed to the local snow hill!!! After the last snow, we ordered some snow tubes that we were dying to try out...
He started out pretty tame...
Was going from the very top by the 3rd try... Soon going on the belly Superman style...
A few wipe-outs taken in good stride...
A few awesome action shots I took while we raced to the bottom!
Lottie did a few runs on the tube from about 1/3 of the way up the hill...
Then she went down twice on her bottom...
And was then content to sit and eat snow and watch us slide!
Lucas actually had to beg me to come home... he was tired and I was having way too much fun!
Came home to hot cocoa and are now back at play!!!
Can't wait for summer so I can stay home and play with my babies everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment