Saturday, February 5, 2011

What are you all about?

This morning, Lucas said out of the blue, "I'm all about racecars and Dino Dan is all about dinosaurs". So, I decided to ask him what many more people were all about... I had to write it down before I forgot!

What are you all about Lucas?
Racecars

What's Charlotte all about?
Shoes and boots

Daddy?
Pablo (our black outdoor cat)

Mommy?
Me (as in Lucas)

Pop?
Wood

Mommom?
Us (as in Lucas and Char)

Gigi?
Us

Pablo?
Getting back in the house

Jacob? (friend from school)
Dumptrucks

Tyleal? (friend)
Getting me to play with him

Danny? (neighbor)
Niz (his wife)

Niz?
I don't know

Salem & Oreo? (the cats)
Being bad

Grammie & Grampie?
Coming to see me

Ms. Kathy? (his teacher)
Teaching me stuff

Sister Lucia? (the nun that works with his class)
Hurting us. Sometimes she grabs our arm too hard when we don't listen. (ha!!!!)

Ms. Otis? (the other teacher in his room for the afternoon)
Putting out the beds for nap

Kids are too funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment