Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

So, last Sunday was Father's Day... Kept it pretty low-key. Tony was sore from the run (sorry I just can't resist... when someone doesn't train and then beats me like it's nothing, I gotta hold onto every little victory I can...). We went across the street for breakfast... We only go to this place about 2-3 times per year, and at least once they screw up Tony's order. He's American cheese phobic, so he always gets cheddar. Well, although he ordered cheddar, he still got American... What a way to start your special day, huh? At least they re-made it really fast and the kids were fine with the extra time at the table!
Then we headed to the park, where we played on the playground, threw a few holes of disc golf, and pet the animals.
After a brief stop home, we headed to Nan and Poppy's pool. Almost all the rest of the family was up there. The pool was much chillier than we're used to, so not much time was spent there. But, it was nice to spend some time with my Dad too :)
After naps, we chilled and did a little bead work!
Hope all you dads out there had a great day! I'm certainly grateful for all the wonderful dads in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment