Thursday, June 23, 2011

What we've been up to

Just a lot of little random things from the past 2 weeks...

Lucas' very first Lincoln Log house he built ALL by himself:
Jumping off the diving board and swimming to the ladder... He starts swim lessons in 2 weeks...
Chillin' at Mike & Brenda's pool and getting to see baby Summer:
Our gross new habit... Very lady-like, don't ya think?
Crafts:
Hanging around outside:
Backyard neighbor's pool broke and flooded our yard:
Playing in the rain:
My last day of teaching for this year... Pic taken by Lucas. And in case you haven't heard, I will be the new World Language Department Chair next year!
Lottie a little under the weather... That's the only way she'd EVER nod off on the sofa...
Lucas went to a Vacation Bible School this week from 9-12 each day. Ms. Dineyli was one of his teachers! Notice I had to do an iron-on decal on his shirt... It was NOT very successful!
Lookin' cute:
Sleepin' over:
Ahhh... dare I say that I'm finally caught up with the blogging for the first time in months??? Now that it's summer, hopefully I can post a bit more regularly about ALL the super fun things we'll be up to!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment