Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Toot toot...

Just a little post to toot our own horns here...!

1. Since January 1, I've lost 20 lbs. Been using the elliptical ideally 4 times a week, and eating better. This past week, I've even run outside a few times. Once the summer rolls around, I'm hoping to run outside a few times a week, and run on the elliptical when outside isn't practical/convenient. It's like I've been shopping - all my old clothes fit again!

2. Lucas' potty training has been going pretty well. Here's what it's looked like so far:
-Day #1 - Sunday - I already posted about this below, but he was in undies all day (except nap) and had NO pee accidents, and one poo accident.
-Day #2 - Monday - Lucas woke up and asked which underwear he was wearing to Ms. Dineylis... Uhhhhh... I hadn't really planned on sending him in undies, but since he seemed interested, I went with it... No need to undo any forward strides we'd made, right? He had a pee pee accident right before lunch, but was otherwise dry. And he still wears pull-ups for naps/nights.
-Day #3 - BEST day ever!!! Except for nap, he wore undies from 6 am-7 pm. No accidents at all, and he even went POO in the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Day #4 - A pee accident mid-morning, otherwise fine...
So, we're making progress... We're heading to my parents' lake house in NY this weekend. It'll be interesting to see how much this affects him/sets him back.

3. Tony has his basement built in cabinet all cut in, drywalled, and set up to tile. He also picked up his early Father's Day present - a new grill that does gas AND charcoal. Mmmmmm...

4. Charlotte is the same... Eating a lot, walking around quite well and getting faster... Following Lucas around. Today she said "baby"!

No comments:

Post a Comment