Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bits & Pieces...

I've been meaning to wipe my camera's memory card and dump all the pics onto the desktop computer...  But there are some pics that never made it into a post of their own that I don't want to forget about...  So, here they are!  If some actually were in other posts, they're so cute, you won't mind seeing them again :)

Being creepy:
 Yummy cupcakes:
 Biggest frog ever in dad's pond:
On my first day back at work, Tony took the kids fishing & Char caught her 1st fish before sinking the pole:
Not feeling well:
Silly Lottie girl:
Evening in Annapolis:
Checking out a potential West Virginia property (I look HUGE in this pic?):
Go Ravens:
Char and her baby:
Lucas' 1st field trip to Baugher's Apple Farm:
Scary Lottie:
Date night in Annapolis...  Sushi...:
Lucas' new BMX ramp to use at home.  I could only get blurry pics, he moves so fast:
Dog sitting for a night...  Enough to make us never want a dog:
That's all folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment