Monday, October 15, 2012

First Pumpkin Patch!!!

Ok, Mom & Dad...  Seriously?!?  How is it that I am 30-something and as far as I know, I have NEVER been to a pumpkin patch?  I have played with and purchased already picked pumpkins from garden centers and places of the like...  But, NEVER have I rode in a tractor out to where pumpkins actually grow, and picked my own!!!  I feel bad our kids were 5 & 3 before I realized how cool it is.  They thought so too, and I see us making a yearly trip out of it.  Not to mention, the pumpkins were mega-cheap.  Granted, the kids picked pretty little ones, but the TOTAL was $3!  Thanks Jeff & Chasity for the invite...

Fall Festival beforehand...
 And from the pumpkin farm...  Forgive my abundance of photos, but I'm making up for lost years here :)
Disclaimer/apology:  Since posting this, Mom informed me that in kindergarten we went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch...  Alas, I have no recollection :(

No comments:

Post a Comment